Peppermint Peppermint

The drop gives off some serious, SERIOUS Savant vibes, and I really love that.

BurgeraX: Razor Sharp Remix (Pegboard Nerds & Tristam) [Glitch Hop] BurgeraX: Razor Sharp Remix (Pegboard Nerds & Tristam) [Glitch Hop]

So freaking good dude, the drop's awesome!

BurgeraX responds:

thanks you <3

Sanilo - Purity (Cyan Remix) Sanilo - Purity (Cyan Remix)

I like the instruments, they have a nice harmony going on together but there are too few of them to hold much interest. The progression is nice but the song doesn't change a lot from the same melody which makes it kinda repetitive. The tempo change in the late part of the song could be more intense with more instruments if that's what you wanted to go with.

Overall: It's good, but not great. I recommend using more instruments, basses and a sub bass to make it sound better. And have more variety with the melody, maybe a lead solo or else.
(Keep in mind that my prefered music is Electronica, so i'm probably biased on this)

vidu3k333 responds:

Oh wow. Thanks for the detailed review. I would try to use more instruments in my next songs :) and I'm sorry for the repetitions ;-; I ran out of ideas tbh. Thanks again :D

Ice Cream Sandwich Ice Cream Sandwich

Just... Wow... I don't know where to start...

Well, the piano and 8bit instruments blend suprisingly well! And the drums really get the D&B intensity going. And about that melody, it has an epic final boss battle vibe which I really like.
Tho I would like the song to last longer and have some more instruments to build more tension.

Overall it's awesome and I like it!

nstryder responds:

Thank you! I agree, it could be longer and use more instruments.